Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Benjabelle Brush Tree Review.

I was very excited when this first came out and yes i needed to get it ASAP, So I did and made my life so much easier…
As a makeup artist you work on many different people and is a necessity to  have your brushes clean at all times, I myself clean all the brushes use once a week(Deep cleaning).
obviously in between uses I love my Parian Spirit brush cleanser(Expect a review soon).

Anyway going back to the benjabelle brush tree, is sturdy, convenient and easy to use!

One of those tools you always thought they were needed, but nobody had invented.
Until now!
The brushes dry at their own pace,  it depends of course on how big the brush is.

I can say I cannot live without this genius invention…

It uses gravity to force the water out of the bristles, this takes care of two things.
You don’t have to worry about getting the water in to the ferrule, which means your brush won’t get damaged with time and the glue in the ferrule will not get loose.
The bristles get back in shape, yes because they are hanging down the bristles don’t get in weird shapes or get bent.

I think my original benjabelle I’ve had it for a bit over a year and yes it’s held up pretty well, they’re very easy to clean.
Oh and because you can pull it apart you can place it in your drawer or any other place in your room, so I don’t know what else you want?! Well a purple color would make me very happy :-D

Now lets talk about the different benjabelles, there’s 5 different kinds…
depending on what kind of brushes you use the most you’ll see how they fit to your personal life style, you could say.

Let’s say you are a blush lover or a foundation freak, you cannot live without them, you are going to need a brush tree that has a wider entrance, because the handle of the brush is bigger( so the original would be the best thing to get).

same if you are an eye shadow wearer, you’ll need a brush tree that has smaller openings to hold better your eye brushes!

I got 2 Brush trees, but they are the original and even though I love them, is very difficult to fit all your different size brushes in there, that’s why I ordered a new one and this will be just amazing…
Yes it is confirmed, the eyeshadow brush tree is amazing, hold 24 brushes, making it ideal for this kind of brushes... I love it specially for those blending fluffy brushes like the 217 by MAC.

The only thing that is worth mentioning is that it does hold fingerprints and is kind of annoying, but like i said is easy to clean...
Reality is you shouldn't have a problem with it.

The good thing I love about them, is that they are affordable!

so hopefully this will of some use and until next time take care XoxO






You can buy it here.



No comments:

Post a Comment