Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Best Makeup Remover... Neutrogena.

Since the beginning I have searched for something the can take makeup off my eyes and face quickly, I have tried several Makeup Removers, but either they are too expensive or don't really work that well.


The only thing I grew to love is Neutrogena Oil-Free eye makeup remover and The Respective Towelettes.

SO let's Do this First Review shall we??





First off, we can find this in any drugstore, it comes it two different sizes 5.5 and 3.8 fl. oz., I personally always get the big size...
It is extremely affordable, compared to some other makeup removers out there, that pretty much do the same thing.

What fascinates me about this remover, is the way makeup comes right off of my eyelids or even foundation.

A plus is how gentle is on the skin around the eyes, I have I have used this on the rims of my eyes and it is very safe and the best part is it doesn't sting my eyes...
so is perfect for sensitive eyes.
 I don't wear contacts and I'm not sure if you could use this on the rims, or how it feels on people that use them.
The water proof removing test, it did great any water proof eyeliner will come off.


Just remember to hold the cotton ball over your eyelid for a while and you don't even have to rub off the makeup(besides we don't want no wrinkles around the eyes just yet do we?)
I have tried a few different waterproof mascaras and this dissolves all the product and leaves the lashes very conditioned.

Now I gave this a 4.5 for just one reason, the packaging claims or says "No Oily Residue," but it does. If you hate that on a makeup remover, then I'd say stay away from this one, because it feels oily, But other than that this is amazing.

Just make sure you shake it well!


The Towelettes, are perfect for foundation, blush, eyebrows anything really, it takes off any residue that might be clinging on your skin, so give them a try.

I get not everyone like the oily kind of feel, but at the end you should wash your face, at least I do and seems to work extremely well.





Get them Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment