Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

RUles???


We all know that there are a billion makeup artist who always are thinking that makeup should be done with many rules...
I would say go F yourself, but lets keep it G rated lol.
The most important thing probably I could tell you is to be confident ob your work and on those things that bring you creativity, who is there to say you can have a graphic line or unblended edges.
I encourage you to get with your makeup collection dig deep and explore, you never know what you'll come out with, let those creative juices come out, be ready to experiment, with colors, textures, liners and lipsticks, you'll be more than happy you did.

Believe me that makeup is the thing you need to invest time and practice, yeah for sure eyeshadows are important, but I'd say if you are going to be investing on something, that thing is your tools.

Brushes make the whole difference on making something that you might like, into something you will love.

I will link you to a few places where you can get amazing brushes, for a good price.

But just remember that you wanna have fun when you are doing makeup, so be brave and get those brushes out and start practicing :-)

CrownBrush
Sigma Brushes

P.S. Don't be afraid to go to your closest Craft store and check the Low Cornell brushes, remember that when buying this kind of brushes you have to make sure, they're soft and not scratchy.
I'll do a post later on on brushes, the thing I probably love the most <3
So keep an eye on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment