Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM

CeraVe
Facial moisturizing lotion
PM
This is What I’ve been using for more than 6 months and I am in love with it, My skin is dry and a bit oily on my forehead and on the bridge of the nose.
This lotion is meant to be used at night only, which I have and I’ve got to say is one of the only light weight lotions that moisturizes well, but doesn’t feel greasy whatsoever.
I hate when a moisturizer feels greasy, because I mean, who wants to go to sleep with sticky and yucky stuff on their face?! I sure don't.
I Love that the lotion has no funky smell, yet it feels so rich on the skin, after using it for more that 6 months, I’ve never had a break out, that is a huge and important thing on my skin care…
Because I never had mush of a problem with acne, but in the summer of 2011, my skin went from pimple free to I need a bag to cover this up.
I feel like for the price and because you use so little this thing is the best night moisturizer I've ever tried.
Also it has a pump!
A pump that actually works :-)
It’s 3 Fluid OZ. or 89 ml. is around $12.00 dollars and from what I’ve experienced is just great and for the price can’t say is a bad investment and lasts forever, because you just need like 4 little pumps and is enought to do your full face and neck.
If you got an oilier skin type, you might hate this, but if you got dryer skin you definitely are going to love it, I sure do!
It claims to repair and  restore the protective skin barrier… which I would say is certainly what it does.
I love that you can buy this on pretty much any drugstore and is infused with ceramides (which are supposed to be great for the skin)
This is a very short review, because I have nothing bad to say about it, Is totally recommended by me!





Now again EVERYONE has different skin and something that might be working on me, could  might not work for you, so Every single product you try is your own responsibility to learn how to use it and to avoid doing something wrong that can make you get sick.
Disclaimer: Every product Review I have done or planning to do has been purchased by me and my own money otherwise advertised, all reviews are truthful to what I believe and if a product doesn’t get to my standards I refuse to review it or give a good review on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment