Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Things I'm Loving

We all got the things we kind of love, I try different things and mascaras are a big thing...
Obviously being a guy I want something that looks as natural as possible, but that my friends is something very hard to get.
Or so I though!
A few months ago I bought this mascara from Maybelline and oh I got to say is the most perfect thing(for me.)
Depending on your lashes, if they got a curl or the way the mascara is formulated, pretty much decides if I love it or hate it, this for me is a win, win kinda thing :-D
But not only that, I paired it with the oh so amazing, Kevyn Aucoin eyelash curler and baby you better believe it on for the starts.
They way this two perform is just beyond awesome.
Lets talk about the mascara, shall we?!
Is a wet mascara formula, a bit waxy and is a waterproof one as well, separates every lash and holds the curl for the entire day, it doesn't flake and on me it doesn't smudge.
The only thing I don't like is the smell, but hey I can live with it, as long as I don't have it that close to my nose.
Oh and is a drugstore mascara AKA no money waste ♥
Now the Eyelash Curler, lets just say the only one I can recommend and the only one I always have with me all the time.
It makes it really easy to curl your lashes and it hast one of the best grips I've had, with other eyelash curlers, I pinch people's eyes, with this one because the way is shaped and the curve it has, is like a peace of cake doing lashes.


(The above photos have no mascara and no lash curler)


 (The above photo has just the eyelash curler)



(The Final result after using both curler and mascara)

2 comments:

  1. It really does look natural and the curler is really good I like it's effect

    http://o-fata-simpla.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it defines the lashes without clumping them and it doesn't flake... If you like your lashes to look thicker, you can totally use a volumizing mascara after applying this one.

      Delete