Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

Brows Sometimes is all about them!

Lately I’ve had a lot of models with very Fair skin, with the blackest hair you could imagine…
I don’t know about you, but on myself I hate any pencil with some sort of warm undertones.

Having black hair is very difficult to use a brown, why?! because I don’t like the kind of reddish browns on me!
I know some people love them, I am just not a fan of them, unless there’s a look that I need to create where the brows need to be a warm brown color.

Anyway, I decided to do this “all about brows” mini blog to let you know of a product I recently discovered( a month or two) and seriously is just amazing!

What is it?! non other that a drugstore friendly eyebrow pencil by Rimmel London.

The actual name of the product is:
Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil, Black Brown 004 and yes the best drugstore eyebrow pencil for those of us with black hair!

Price is $4.00 dollars, I mean nothing can beat that price... Plus you can get it at any Target(Thats where I got mine, lets just say some other stores just have them open all the time)

The wear on these babies is amazing is a harder wax you could say and doesn't rub off very easily, specially if you set them with brow powder.

Not only that, but they come in I believe four shades, I only have two, which is what use mostly on my clients...
Like I said the dark brown is perfect for people with black hair or one of the lighter shades(hazel) for those of you that are blond/red heads.





Here's a small how to Brows Pic-Torial for how I do my brows(Thicker Brows)



Nothing on the brows


Fill them in and elongate the tail of your brows(at this moment they don't have to be perfect!).


Here's I used some concealer around them, the concealer must be close to your skin tone(this is just to clean up the shape and make them as even as you can).


Here's the final product remember to blend away the concealer if you have eye makeup, do your brows before your eyeshadow and that way you can place a lighter eyeshadow to set the concealer under your brow bone and use it as a brow high light!







The Tools I use for my Brows.
Sedona Lace-  Dual ended spoolie.
MAC- 263 Brush.
Craft store- Flat Liner Brush.
Sedona Lace- Angle liner brush. 

1. Eyebrow Pencil
2. Sigma eyebrow setting gel.
3. Sigma Brow powder.






Some swatches of the 2 different shades of eyebrow pencil I own.
1. Black Brown 004
2. Hazel 002



The Sigma Eyebrow Powder in medium.


No comments:

Post a Comment