Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Welcome Back

Well Hello, Hello there...
It's been a while since I've used my blog, but believe me I was busy, with capital B.

Ever since last time I wanted to come and let you guys know, I am still alive.
Sadly I couldn't get back to you, because I had a lot of things going on.
One of the misfortunes was that my old computer broke on me, but hey I got a new one and now we all can relax.

On to the exciting part of this post, yes like I said I was BUSY.
Doing a lot of shoot with model and meeting new photographers.
Did my first bridal last month and it was a total success.
The bride loved it.

This goes to all of you that feel trapped, the ones that feel your dreams can't come true.
Keep pushing yourself to do what you love and that thing that makes you smile without realizing you are!
NEVER quit on those dreams, because is what will make them being a reality.

Yours truly Antonio :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment